baby

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Week 11 - Thanksgiving


We are so ecstatic about Thanksgiving coming up!!  Our friends Karen, Dirk and my brother Manuel will be the first ones to arrive today here in a few hours, followed later by Ruth, Todd, Darlene, Andrew, Enrique, Felecia, and my in-laws.  Thomas and I have been getting the house ready and trying to organize our cooking plans for Thursday.

We have short days at work today so we can go home and start cooking whatever we can ahead of time.  Thomas got the turkeys ready last night, he will fry two of them for dinner.

The baby is doing excellent, no complaints from mom :)  By this week, all the organs are in place.  She will start the growing phase now.  From now to 20 weeks she will increase her weight by 30% and up to triple her length.  Some sites say that she is already kicking and moving her arms, but of course they are too small for me to feel.

By the way, according to most predictions and wife tales we are having a boy ;)  Who knows I guess.  A healthy baby is all we really ask for.

I have got the same advice from quite a few friends:  walk every day.  My friends who did this had a labor of about 5 or 6 hours total and that sounds good to me!  A few friends and I work out pretty regularly as it is, so I'll just have to make sure to take Reese out for a jog on those days where I don't.



Baby Development at 11 Weeks Pregnant
http://similac.com/pregnancy/11-weeks-pregnant?wt=ln

1 comment:

Jorge said...

I think a pregnant lady should not be running with a dog.

Beware of other mad dogs.

Take care