baby

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Picture

We had our first doctor's visit yesterday and we got to see our baby for the first time.  It was beyond great!  I can't even explain how special it was.  Sofia John (as we call her right now :), to cover both he he) is very healthy and has a strong heartbeat.

We were right on the money, the baby is now 8 weeks and 4 days so we are well into week 9.  The due date is June 19, right on time for father's day next year so Thomas could not be happier.  It's 1.9 centimetres long (3/4 of an inch) .

A few of you have said that you're having problems making comments on this page.  I changed some settings so hopefully it's a little easier now.  Give it a try.


2 comments:

Jorge said...

Hi:

I have been looking at the picture to figure it out what part of it is he/she and I took my pick. He/She looks great!

xyz said...

Awesome...how can anyone not believe in miracles?