baby

Monday, October 26, 2009

7 weeks!

Baby Development at 7 Weeks Pregnant
http://similac.com/pregnancy/7-weeks-pregnant-baby-growth-development


The baby is taking more shape now.  It's almost a centimetre long!  About the size of a blueberry.  I've been exhausted lately but thank God my test is now over and I'll have more time in the evenings to relax!

We went to Austin this weekend and I played with Andrew non-stop so I was pretty tired just from that.  He's the sweetest thing though!  We went to a pumpkin patch, daycare fair, and carved our pumpkins.  He also gave me a hand in the garden planting a few pansies for the fall. Our friends Dawn and Shane and their little ones visited and we had a good time.  Thomas and Todd painted the room for Ruth's new baby and it looks fantastic!  Ruth is doing better, but still a little swollen around her feet.

I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that I'm making a baby :)  I'm thankful I don't have morning sickness but the heartburn has been bad.  I constantly feel like there is a fire in my throat!  I believe I can take some Tums but haven't asked the doctor yet, I will give Mary Ann a call later to ask :)

No comments: