baby

Friday, October 16, 2009

We found out

We found out we are pregnant and these last few days have been nothing but full of joy spreading the news to our friends and family.  Everyone is so happy for us and we really thank all of you for all the support!


So how am I feeling?  Let's see, tired for one.  I dozed off at 7pm last night and only got up to go to my bed and slept right through to 6am!  I am a little emotional, I cried when I read an email of congratulations today he, he.  I have a few aches but nothing bad really.  I am a little worried to about eating the right things and hoping I have not done anything to make things bad for the baby.  I guess I'm just a rookie! hehehe.


I have to go get some blood work done later today and we'll get our first doctor appointment soon after that!



No comments: